On this map you can see how many cigarettes are smoked per person per year.
Countres where we smoke less is Norway and Sweden.
In contrary the countries where we smoke the most are Belarus and North Macedonia.
The data comes from Knight Frank, a real estate and property consulting company. They publish an annual Wealth Report analyzing the property, location, and attitudes of the extremely wealthy.
We can see on this map that The United States of America is the country where we can find the most very rich people with more than 500 Millions
Here is top 10 countries
1. U.S. (North America): 1,830 people
2. China (mainland) (Asia): 490 people
3. Germany (Europe): 430 people
4. Japan (Asia): 390 people
5. Hong Kong (China) (Asia): 320 people
6. Canada (North America): 270 people
7. Switzerland (Europe): 250 people
8. France (Europe): 230 people
9. Russia (Russia): 220 people
10. U.K. (Europe): 220 people
I not the Switzerland have more very rich people than Russia or United Kingdom or even France.